What to expect
You will work closely with the company’s service departments and support them as they help our clients drive impact across a variety of mobile marketing channels. Your work will reach millions of users across the globe in a variety of locales from France to Israel to Korea, shaping the way they engage with products in mobile app storefronts. You will receive a first-rate onboarding and help share Phiture’s industry-leading methodologies with our network of external collaborators.
- Manage day-to-day localization needs between different internal teams (ASO, Design, PM, and Retention) and external collaborators
- Track the progress of projects to ensure quality standards, costs, and timelines are met
- Coordinate and further develop our external network of collaborators
- Ensure that the quality of localization is of the highest standard for our clients
- Work closely with our App Store Optimization team in drafting messages for A/B tests and support with keyword optimization