What to expect
Phiture has developed industry-leading mobile growth content on our blogs and through book publications over the past years. We’re now looking for an experienced content strategist passionate about all things digital and mobile to take these efforts to the next level. Within our marketing team you will own and develop our content strategy and help position us as thought leaders in the mobile growth space. If you want to work in a dynamic and people-centric company and drive forward an exciting content strategy in a great team of smart people, this position is for you.
- Develop content strategies with our marketing and bd team as well as internal stakeholders
- Identify key focus areas, topics and insights and promote in thought leadership ensuring alignment with strategic business growth priorities
- Maintain an external lens - build knowledge of industry trends, key competitors' content activities and identify new opportunities
- Create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content for mobile growth blogs of Phiture, as well as overseeing the publication of books and other thought leadership pieces.
- Implement and own KPIs relevant to key content-led initiatives, ensuring the content drives the company growth goals, is measurable, and works across key distribution channels
- Collaborate within the wider team and mobile growth community to identify trends and themes that can be integrated into the strategy
- Implement a test and learn approach, optimize the content strategy, and make recommendations
We’re Phiture: a leading mobile growth consultancy driven by a mixed, close-knit team of marketing pros from around the world. We’re on a mission to lead the way in mobile growth and we need great people to make it happen.
As a valued member of the team, you’ll help us move the needle for tier-one brands like Headspace, Adobe, and Soundcloud, learn from some of the best consultants in the business, and enjoy a few laughs along the way. Inclusion, progressive thinking, and thought sharing is how we move our company and the industry forward: join our friendly community and we’ll do the same for your career.