What to expect
The role involves team management, building the reporting systems and analysis, providing strategic insights and recommendations to our clients, and centralizing the data-related requests to our Engineering team (also part of the Growth & Insights team).
About the role
“What are the best performing user acquisition channels? How should we adjust our user acquisition budgets then?”, “How do our client’s apps rank in the app stores vs. competitors? What could we act on to increase their rankings?”, “What is the impact of our CRM campaigns on user retention?” are the typical questions you will be challenged to answer and provide strategic recommendations on.
We’re looking for a passionate senior data analyst to provide analytic and strategic recommendations to our client service teams (App Store Optimization, performance marketing, CRM). You will be responsible for supervising data analysis around the apps market and prepare reports using mobile attribution and marketing analytics software. You get to work with one of the world’s leading mobile growth consultancies, with well-known apps, in exciting Berlin, in a friendly and laid-back work atmosphere.
What you’ll do
- Build up and manage a team of analysts who will assist you with execution on the client work
- Mentor and train other team members
- Centralize, report and optimize ways of working with client service teams
- Channel data-related requests to our engineering team to build a systematic process around reporting and insights generation
- Analyse data and provide reports while sitting with the client service teams, provide recommendations for optimizations
- Develop data strategies for clients and evolve our approach to analyzing client data
- Perform data analysis deriving actionable insights:
- Campaign performance analysis
- Customer segmentation, profiling
- Competitive market research
- User behaviour investigation
- Predictive modelling
- Develop automated processes to collect, measure and report on app performances
- Extract data from third party apps and client databases
- Support general activities of company around data and mobile growth
- Present findings in weekly iteration calls and one on one consultations that confidently communicate your expertise to both other team members and executives
- Perform quality control checks and document best practices to produce work that is error-free and easily repeatable