What to expect
What you’ll do
- Consulting our clients based on their growth opportunities and challenges.
- Managing several client accounts and budgets.
- Devise new methods and strategies for improving the team processes’ and productivity.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights.
- Help to achieve maximum ROI in performance marketing campaigns.
- Track, report and analyze campaigns in depth by understanding the core problems/drivers of change.
- Effectively manage campaign expenses by staying on budget, appropriately estimating monthly costs, and reconciling any discrepancies that may arise.
- Optimizing creative assets by working closely with our design team.
- Work closely with our Data & Engineering team to develop cutting edge technology solutions.
- Continually expand and optimize performance by looking into threats and opportunities.
- Research the relationship between paid and organic placements and cannibalization of organic traffic by paid placements.
- Research and analyze competitors, industry trends and markets
- Produce relevant content and data-driven articles for our Services' knowledge base.
- Potentially lead a small team of consultants