What to expect
What you'll do:
- Consult our clients based on their growth opportunities and challenges.
- Manage several client accounts and budgets.
- Devise new methods and strategies for improving the team processes’ and productivity.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights.
- Achieve maximum ROI in performance marketing campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze campaigns in depth by understanding the core problems/drivers of change.
- Effectively manage campaign expenses by staying on budget, appropriately estimating monthly costs, and reconciling any discrepancies that may arise.
- Optimize creative assets by working closely with our design team.
- Work closely with our Data & Engineering team to develop cutting edge technology solutions.
- Continually expand and optimize performance by looking into threats and opportunities.
- Research the relationship between paid and organic placements and cannibalization of organic traffic by paid placements.
- Research and analyze competitors.
- Supervise, manage, and train junior members of the team.
- Support the Team Lead in long term team planning and processes.
- Produce relevant content and data-driven articles for our Services' knowledge base.
- Represent Phiture at mobile growth conferences doing workshops/talks.
- Recruiting potential clients and upselling services to our current clients.