What to expect
What you'll do
- Define, develop, and own Phiture’s marketing strategy, in close alignment with our strategic objectives.
- Own the strategy and outcome for data-driven inbound campaigns (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, tools, events) that position us as knowledge leaders, drive high-quality leads, and grow our business.
- Manage and strategically allocate the marketing budget, provide clear attribution of marketing activities toward our lead generation and BD pipeline.
- Establish Phiture’s premium brand further and throughout the mobile industry: ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels.
- Ensure close alignment of marketing with the sales efforts conducted by our service teams, enabling ownership while overseeing the strategy.
- Promote new and existing services across various markets, align with our service teams and other internal stakeholders for premium product marketing.
- Establish and build out strategic partnerships with external vendors and other relevant partners in and around the mobile industry.
- Lead, mentor, and grow a marketing team currently consisting of a marketing manager and working student, enabling them to deliver great results and develop their careers in marketing.