What to expect
We're looking for a Senior ASO Consultant to join our growing ASO team at Phiture. You’ll be responsible for working on the App and Play Store presences of apps with millions of users, identifying areas for improvement and communicating results to our clients. You’ll be driving forward individual ASO client projects while devising methods and strategies to ensure that future projects are a success.
What you'll do:
- Manage several client accounts, driving ASO projects forward and ensuring overall success
- Increase organic downloads by conducting keyword optimization and conversion rate optimization for the App and Play Store presences of client apps
- Manage and train one or more Junior ASO consultants on App Store Optimization, who will assist you with execute on the client work
- Hold workshops and train up external client teams on ASO onsite and offsite in the US and Europe
- Brief designers and translators on creative experiments as well as the localization of app store assets
- Devise new methods and strategies for ASO to make our client projects a success and give us a competitive edge
- Produce relevant content and data-driven articles for our ASO knowledge base and the ASO Stack publication
- Represent Phiture at mobile growth conferences, giving ASO workshops/talks and recruiting potential clients
- Support other mobile growth-related activities of the company
We’re Phiture: a leading mobile growth consultancy driven by a mixed, close-knit team of marketing pros from around the world. We’re on a mission to lead the way in mobile growth and we need great people to make it happen.
As a valued member of the team, you’ll help us move the needle for tier-one brands like Headspace, Adobe, and Soundcloud, learn from some of the best consultants in the business, and enjoy a few laughs along the way. Inclusion, progressive thinking, and thought sharing is how we move our company and the industry forward: join our friendly community and we’ll do the same for your career.